Wednesday, February 23, 2011

4 Generations

A few weeks ago me and the kids went down to Sandy to visit my parents. I was nervous about traveling with 2 kids by myself but they both slept the entire car ride - both car rides actually! The first day we were there, mom went with us to the mall and I came away with 2 new pair of jeans (one of them thanks to mom!) and a pair of lounging pants. It has been so nice having pants that fit again! While we were at the mall, Nicole needed to eat so while I nursed Nicole, Mom took Blake on a train ride around the mall. The second day we were there, my Mom's parents and my Mom's sister (Paula) came over for lunch. Since we had 4 generations of girls there, we decided to take a picture:

Blake wanted in on the photo action, so he posed with my grandpa:
The rocking chair Blake is on has been in the Davis family for a long time...many little babies have been rocked in it!

And here is a close up of Nicole from that day:

2 comments:

Megan Jones said...

What a blessing to have 4 generations together! So happy for you guys! Can't believe how big Blake is getting now...wow!

Katie May said...

Wow! How neat to have 4 generations together!

And if they made a Nicole doll, I know it would sell big. What a beauty!