This is the first time blogger has let me upload a photo in several weeks :(
Last week the kids and I did a Christmas craft. We made snowman and reindeer ornaments/necklaces out of bells. I got enough materials to make 6 snowmen and 6 reindeer, so the kids helped me make 4 necklaces. Then we did 2 ornaments for our tree and the remaining 6 we made into ornaments for a neighborhood ornament exchange. They all turned out so cute! The kids love the necklaces...although I need to find a better gluing option since some of the pieces have already come off of the kids' necklaces.
Mostly we have been trying to take it easy lately. Almost the whole month of November either me or the kids were sick - luckily we were spared the week of Thanksgiving! So I am enjoying our health at the moment.
I am around 30 weeks along with our baby girl. Nathan came along to my last doctor's appointment so the kids came too. I love our doctor! He is the same doctor we used for Nicole. He takes time to make sure our questions and concerns are answered. I just really like how he interacts with me. At this last appointment, Dr Kirkman let Blake hold and help with the heartbeat machine. Blake was so excited! Our baby girl has a strong heartbeat and seems to be growing appropriately. I am secretly hoping that we get to have another ultrasound soon so I can see her. With Nicole, they did one around 32 weeks but the doctor wanted to check the placenta so we will see what happens.
No comments:
Post a Comment