Kiersten join our family last week. She was 7lb 5oz and 19.5in at birth. Nathan and I really like the name Kiersten, but as an added bonus we both have several Kierstens in our families back a few generations (our Danish lines), so it is kind of a family name too. Here are some photos of Kiersten's first few days.
Cuddle time with Mommy after her birth:
First time Daddy got to hold Kiersten:
Kids under the age of 14 aren't allowed in the hospital unless they are patients due to the bad flu season that we have been having, but thanks to technology we were able to video chat with Blake and Nicole so that they could meet their sister. They were both so excited to see her!
One of my favorite pictures of new born Kiersten:
Kiersten meeting her Grandma Payne. My mom came up to help with Blake and Nicole while we were in the hospital, which I was so grateful for!
Meeting Grandpa and Grandma Rasmussen:
Meeting Grandpa Payne:
We video chatted with my sister Olivia while my parents were visiting:
Kiersten and I video chatted with Blake and Nicole before bedtime while Nathan was home with them for a few hours:
Wide awake:
Buckled up to head home:
Our first family picture:
Blake holding Kiersten for the first time:
Nicole holding Kiersten for the first time:
Blake giving Kiersten a kiss...both kids adore their little sister!
















3 comments:
Congratulations! She's beautiful and I really like her name. I really like the pictures of the video chatting.
Congrats! That is so exciting! I can't believe she's already here!
SO SO SO CUTE! I loved looking at all these photos. Such a beautiful baby and family of 5 that you now have. ;)
Post a Comment