Sunday, March 17, 2013

St Patrick's Day

 A week before St Patrick's day, we got dressed in green for a party with friends. We had fun coloring rainbows, hunting for 4 leaf clovers and eating Lucky Charms.
 I thought this was a funny one of Kiersten:
 The next 3 photos were on St Patrick's Day. Blake took the picture of me and Kiersten.

 Nathan made a delicious Brazilian bean and rice dinner, so we invited his parents over to enjoy it too.
My Grandpa Payne's birthday was on St Patrick's day, so I always think of him. When I told the kids it was my Grandpa's birthday today, Blake said "oh yeah, I went to the forest with him." So glad that I have done photo books for my kids! Blake was remembering this picture of my grandparents and him at the Payne reunion the summer before Grandpa passed away. I have been blessed with amazing family! Happy Birthday Grandpa!

No comments: