Sunday, June 29, 2014

Sunset

I have been able to watch some amazing sunsets lately! This picture was taken at Newport Beach, CA. After getting the kids to bed one night, Nathan and I were able to take a nice walk along the beach and watch the sunset. (One of the many perks of traveling with family!)

Last week, Nathan and I were out working in the garden. I looked up as the sun was starting to go down. The clouds, sky, and sun were so beautiful! I took a nice long break and laid down on our grass to watch the amazing sky change.

Then just a few nights ago Nathan and I were driving home from our date as the sun was going down. We drove to a place up on the hillside to catch the end of the sunset.

There is something so peaceful about watching the sunset and the colors in the sky change! Our Father in Heaven blessed us with an amazing world and breathtaking sights to see if we only take the time to look for them.