I just put the last few weeks of pictures on the computer and wanted to share some pictures we have taken of Blake recently.
Valentine's Day with the cousins:
Nathan's mom made us all giant heart shaped cookies for Valentine's Day. A day or so later, Blake decided he needed Nathan's cookie since his was all gone. (The three of us shared each others cookies so we could enjoy them over several days:) )
Blake loves those shopping carts with steering wheels. They are horrible to steer, so I don't like them. Since the store wasn't crowded last week, Blake got to ride in one and I got a cry-free shopping trip!
Blake LOVES smoothies. Thanks to a gift card he got for Christmas from his Grandma and Grandpa Payne, Blake got to enjoy a Jamba Juice while Nathan and I shopped at Sam's Club Saturday.
No comments:
Post a Comment