Sunday, February 21, 2010

Daddy's Boy


What a day! Blake has been very attached to Nathan today. Blake cried when Nathan got up to sing with the choir, again when Nathan got up to say the closing prayer in sacrament meeting, and again when I took him to nursery (because Nathan wasn't there). I finally got Blake to calm down and play with toys in nursery, but then he wouldn't let me leave. After a while I had to go give him to Nathan so I could teach the sunbeams (Nathan and I are team teaching the 3 year olds in Primary.) Singing time wasn't quite done, so I sat with Blake and our class, but then Nathan had to take one of the boys to the bathroom and Blake started crying again. Nathan took Blake back to nursery at that point but couldn't get Blake to stay in nursery by himself either:(

Then this afternoon Blake started crying when Nathan went to leave for choir practice, so Nathan took Blake with him. Blake played nicely at Nathan's feet during choir and I had a nice, quiet hour at home :)

(photo taken on the airplane when we were traveling to Las Vegas a month ago)

1 comment:

Tawni & Dan said...

Yeah for your blog! I'm so excited for a easier way to keep in touch. That post sounds like a day in my life. Bryn has a fit if one of us even leaves the room. It can drive you crazy but is kind of sweet at the same time. Hope ya'll are doing well.