Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Happy 50th Dad!!!


Today is my Dad's 50th Birthday! We celebrated on Saturday by going to Texas Roadhouse and having strawberry sparkle cake...delicious! When the snow finally melts off of Mt Timp, the plan is to hike it to celebrate turning 50. Happy Birthday Dad!!! We LOVE you!!! I am sure lucky to have you for my dad!


It took 3 of us to light all those candles!


I did 2 new posts today, so scroll down for one more :)

3 comments:

Tawni & Dan said...

Check out all those candles! Happy happy birthday :) The hike sound way fun!

sarita said...

I love the flaming cake! Hope to see you this weekend at Grandma's party!

Donna said...

WOW I'm so glad the house didn't burn down! Tell your Dad next year you will need a blowtorch to light all the candles! lol Love you guys!