My youngest sister, Olivia, graduated from Brighton High School on June 2, 2010. Blake and I were able to join my parents and grandparents at the E-Center to watch her graduate. Blake was really good for the 2+ hours we were there and he made friends with the man sitting in front of us...they played peek-a-boo :) After the graduation ceremony, we all had a tasty dinner at Bucca di Peppo. Olivia was one of 10 graduates that had a 4.0 GPA! What a smarty!!! She will be off to BYU in August - go Cougars!
2 comments:
Such big events lately- happy 50th Steve, and congrats Olivia!
Congrats Olivia! I remember when your parents were getting ready to move and they came to my baby shower. I remember telling Olivia how great this move would be and I remember her saying how nervous she was. Well, guess things turned out pretty great! What a smartie! She's all grown up now (and a whole head taller than you! haha!).
Post a Comment