Friday, September 17, 2010

Fish

One of our 3 goldfish died this morning. Blake kept saying it was falling. I flushed it during his nap and am hoping he doesn't notice that there are only 2 fish now instead of 3. Nathan and I cleaned the tank yesterday and used an old laundry soap bucket to change some of the water. I thought it had been washed out several times but maybe it still had soap residue in it - I hope the other 2 don't die also. I guess that is why we bought the $0.27 fish!

2 comments:

Donna said...

Ha ha I learned my lesson that quickly too. We have now mastered the cleaning process and have moved up to buying more expensive fish. To be quite honest I think they are tougher than the cheap gold fish.
You need to get some algae eaters(snails) to clean the tank for you.

Ashley Ann said...

That is sad. Did he notice?