Friday, December 3, 2010

Friends

A few weeks ago, I got to visit with 2 of my friends that I grew up with. Lindsey was in Salt Lake visiting her sister so we met up at Melaine's house in Tooele. Melaine made us a fantastic brunch and then we just chatted. It was so fun to catch up with Lindsey and Melaine!




A few days after that, Blake and I were over at the Kelsey's place and this is how Tami and I found Blake and Max when I was trying to find him to go home. I am glad Blake has a good friend just down the street!

2 comments:

James +Tami + Max said...

Ha, I love it. This is about the only time Max uses his bed. He just loves Blake. We are really glad you guys live by us.

Katie May said...

Do I even have to mention that I'm jealous??? :(