The Tuesday before Thanksgiving we had a blizzard warning for the late afternoon/evening. That was also the morning that we had our ultrasound. My mom came up for the ultrasound, so Blake and I rode down with her to spend a little extra time with my parents before Thanksgiving. Nathan's work ended up shutting down that afternoon at 2 because of the blizzard warning and they told him not to come in until after 9am the next day. Since he was already going to take a half day the day before Thanksgiving, he decided to come down to Sandy Tuesday as well. He made it out of the valley just as the storm was hitting...until he got to the canyon visibility was less than a half mile because of blowing snow. The storm was chasing him the whole way down to Sandy, so I was grateful when he made it to my parents' place. It ended up being a good thing that he decided to come down because his work shut down all of Wednesday because of all the snow in Logan.
Wednesday evening Nathan and I got to have a fun date. Blake stayed with my parents while Nathan and I went to Orem. We had Zupas for dinner and then we went to the Scarlet Pimpernel at the Hale Center Theater. It was a very good play! I had won tickets to the Hale Theater at the Utah Dietetic Association Conference in April but we had never gotten around to using them until now.
Thanksgiving day we had a wonderful meal with my parents, sister, and Grandma & Grandpa Davis. Then we went up the hill to visit with the Rasmussen's at Nathan's uncle's house. I didn't get any pictures at the Rasmussen's, but here are a few that we took at my parents' place:

This is Blake saying "cheeeese"




We had a really fun Thanksgiving with our families! The next morning we did some shopping at the Park City outlets with my parents and sister before heading home.
1 comment:
We were playing on the sugar loaf in St Geroge and I thought about the fun times we had there! Grad you had a good Thanksgiving!
Post a Comment