Thursday, September 15, 2011

Camping

A few weeks ago, we went on our first camping trip. We went with our friends, the Kesleys, to Tami's parents' lot. It was perfect weather! We had a fun evening roasting hot dogs and marshmallows. Nathan and I didn't sleep to well. Both kids ended up sleeping with us on our full-size air mattress which was half-way deflated by morning. Blake refused to sleep in his sleeping bag which was weird because he sleeps in it all the time at home. So, of course, he woke up cold in the middle of the night and insisted on sleeping next to Nathan. We will re-think sleeping arrangements before the next camping trip!

The next day we had a delicious dutch oven breakfast, took a walk, played with 4-wheelers and enjoyed being in the mountains! We had a fun little camping trip! I don't know why we haven't done it before...Nathan and I love to be in the mountains and camp!






No comments: