The same day that I realized that she could sit in a shopping cart, my grandparents took me and the kids and Olivia out to Zupas (we were in Orem for my cousin's wedding reception). Nicole was awake and I realized that she would also enjoy sitting in a high chair at Zupas. It has been nice for the past month or so to be able to leave the car seat in the car a little more!
Friday, September 9, 2011
Shopping Cart
Several weeks ago, I realized that Nicole had been sitting up well enough to sit in the seat of the shopping cart. She likes that so much better than being in the car seat!
One from Blake's perspective:
A few weeks later at Macey's:

The same day that I realized that she could sit in a shopping cart, my grandparents took me and the kids and Olivia out to Zupas (we were in Orem for my cousin's wedding reception). Nicole was awake and I realized that she would also enjoy sitting in a high chair at Zupas. It has been nice for the past month or so to be able to leave the car seat in the car a little more!
The same day that I realized that she could sit in a shopping cart, my grandparents took me and the kids and Olivia out to Zupas (we were in Orem for my cousin's wedding reception). Nicole was awake and I realized that she would also enjoy sitting in a high chair at Zupas. It has been nice for the past month or so to be able to leave the car seat in the car a little more!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Love the one of them both together in the car cart; looking forward to doing the same thing with Benjamin and Grant!
Post a Comment