Friday, November 25, 2011

Adventures with the Kids

Blake calls this stuffed frog his baby. One day while I was getting Blake's lunch ready he "nursed" his baby and then put him in the highchair, put Nicole's bib on the frog and then got out some Cheerios for his baby to eat. That is my routine with Nicole for lunch :)
Nicole loves looking at the fish...she "talks" to them.
Both Nicole and Blake love this block set that my mom played with as a child:
They also love getting the DVDs out. Usually I can stop them when they only have one or two out, but last week they managed to get both shelves cleared:
One of Nicole's favorite places is the toy shelf. She enjoys sitting or standing in front of it and pulling out toys.
Blake showed Nicole the bathroom cabinet last week...luckily I don't keep much down there!

1 comment:

Kate said...

I've had that scene of DVD's everywhere at my house before! Love that Blake is so nurturing to his frog- I mean baby. And that Nicole is so so so cute!