Thursday, September 6, 2012
Brigham City Temple
At the end of last month, we got to walk through the Brigham City Temple. We went with my parents, sister, Grandma Payne, and Grandma and Grandpa Davis.
The Open House is going on for another week so if you haven't gone and are in northern Utah, I would recommend going! (Reservations can be made here: https://templeopenhouse.lds.org/)
It was really neat being able to take the kids inside the temple. Nicole had to point out every picture of Jesus :) I love the feeling I get in the temple and it was neat being able to have the kids experience it. I am so grateful for the temples and the blessings we get from the covenants made inside. I know my family is forever and that is such a comfort to me!
For more information about temples, please visit: http://www.lds.org/church/temples?lang=eng
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment