Monday, September 17, 2012

Papa Murphey Pizza

I think our favorite place to get "take-out" pizza is Papa Murphey's Pizza. A week or so ago, I decided to pick a pizza up for dinner since I had a half off coupon and Nathan and I were going to the temple that night so dinner was going to have to be quick. Blake also had a coupon for a free "mini murph" pizza kit. It comes with a personal-size crust, sauce, cheese, peperoni (if you want) and a temporary tattoo. He was excited to get his own pizza! When I went to pay, the manager was ringing me up and asked if his sister wanted one too. It was so nice! The manager said that he remembered what it felt like when a sibling got something that you didn't. Nicole was very excited about her pizza!

When we got home, we ended up making the personal pizzas for lunch and saved the big one for dinner. The kids had fun assembling the pizzas...although Nicole kept eating the cheese and Blake wanted to lick the sauce :)

1 comment:

Kate said...

That looks like fun! We'll have to try those mini ones sometime...we too love Papa Murphys!