Monday, October 8, 2012

Sept 21, 2012

 I was looking through our pictures and noticed some good ones all taken on Sept 21. So here is a snapshot of our day!

We started out by reading some books:

 Then I caught these 2 cute photos of the kids:


We went on a walk/bike ride with our friends on the Logan River Trail. Here is Blake with his 2 buddies:


Nathan took off work a little early (which I was really glad for because as I recall we had a rough afternoon!) and we went to see the Monster Trucks. There was a Monster Truck show that night but it started at bedtime and we didn't want to keep the kids up, so we just went to the "meet and greet" before the show.















 That day happened to also be my birthday, so we went out to dinner :) We tried a restaurant called Fredrico's that serves pizza, pasta, and salads. It was good; but for the prices they charge compared with the quality of food, I don't know that we will be going back any time soon. I always enjoy trying out new restaurants so that was fun for me on my birthday! On our way home, we spotted these 3 deer:


When we got home, the kids went to bed.


No comments: