Sunday, January 13, 2013

Sledding Fun

New Year's Eve we went sledding with Kyle (Nathan's brother) at a park down the street. Everyone had a wonderful time! I got to play around with the new camera lens Nathan got me for Christmas, so even though I didn't sled, I had fun too :) I was glad we got out when we did because since then it has been so cold (single digits in the day time!) and we have had terrible inversion, which means yucky air.

Nathan and Blake heading down the hill:
 Nicole LOVES to swing when we go to the park and since we haven't been to the park in a while, she really wanted to swing when she saw them. She also went down the slide a few times:
Nathan only had to sled a few times with Nicole before she wanted to do it all by herself...she is little miss independent these days!
 Kyle, Nicole and Blake going down the hill:
Blake catching some air:


Kyle having fun:
Blake and Nicole trying to hold hands:
 

No comments: