


My parents gave Nathan and I tickets to go to Snowbird for a day of skiing for Christmas. We finally decided to use them on Friday. It ended up being the perfect day to go! Wed and Thurs it snowed up there and I think they got 12 inches of new snow which was awesome. Friday it was a beautiful sunny day, so I didn't get cold, which was wonderful!
My mom was nice enough to watch Blake for the day. Blake had a great time with her! He fell asleep on a wagon ride as Nathan and I were driving up the canyon (so he didn't cry like he has been when we leave him).

After a 3 hour nap, Mom took Blake to McDonald's to have a happy meal and then they went to the grocery store where he got to drive one of those big shopping carts. When they got home, Blake's great-Grandma Davis, great-Grandpa Davis, and aunt Paula came over to play.


Nathan and I had a great time skiing - especially knowing that Blake was happy and enjoying himself too! It was the first time I had been skiing this season, so it took me a few runs to get comfortable again. By the end of the day we managed to make it down a few blue runs!
To top off an already fun day, we had a delicious spaghetti dinner that evening with everyone.

My grandparents had recently been on a cruise and brought back Blake the cute orange shirt he is wearing - it has animals sewn on it. They got me some neat jade earrings from Guatemala and Nathan a superbowl hat from New Orleans (which Blake is wearing in the picture to the left).
No comments:
Post a Comment