
BzzAgent sent me the kit for free so I could try (and then keep!) all of the craft supplies included, so I have had fun recently making cards. It is nice to be making something again...even if it did lead to the ink incident of last week :)
So far my favorites are the tape runner and the glue pen - the tape runner is so easy to use and there is no drying time involved. The glue pen sticks better than the glue sticks I normally use, although it does take longer to dry. Another cool thing about the glue pen is that it has 2 tips - a narrow one and a wide one. The corner rounder punch is pretty cool too - I have always wanted something like that...so much easier than using scissors!
Anyways, I am excited to have some new (and free!) crafting tools...the only problem is that I want to get other things now :)
1 comment:
That's way cool, Sam!
Post a Comment