Last year Blake's giraffe costume was a little big, so I was happy when it still fit him this year. I didn't think Blake would really understand Halloween, but boy was I wrong. All it took was a couple of kids coming to the door - when Blake noticed they said "Trick or Treat" and got candy he started coming up to the candy bucket I was holding, putting his hand in, saying "Trick or Treat" and then putting a handful of candy in his bucket. We decided at that point to take him to a few neighbors. Nathan (the lumberjack) took him to some of our neighbors' houses while I stayed home to hand out candy. After they got home, Blake had fun giving out candy to the kids that came by...although we had to help him or he would give 4 or 5 pieces to each kid :)
Monday, November 8, 2010
Halloween 2010
Last year Blake's giraffe costume was a little big, so I was happy when it still fit him this year. I didn't think Blake would really understand Halloween, but boy was I wrong. All it took was a couple of kids coming to the door - when Blake noticed they said "Trick or Treat" and got candy he started coming up to the candy bucket I was holding, putting his hand in, saying "Trick or Treat" and then putting a handful of candy in his bucket. We decided at that point to take him to a few neighbors. Nathan (the lumberjack) took him to some of our neighbors' houses while I stayed home to hand out candy. After they got home, Blake had fun giving out candy to the kids that came by...although we had to help him or he would give 4 or 5 pieces to each kid :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment