Nathan is going to work on building the doors in the basement and then put them on the shed later on and if we get a few warm days we will paint the shed to match the house...if not, the paint will wait til Spring. At least we got primer on so that the wood is protected for the winter!
Friday I swept the shed out and moved a few things into it - once Nathan got home, we moved more stuff out to the shed from the garage. With the motorcycle, tiller and lawnmower out of the garage we are now able to park both vehicles in the garage again! And just in time too! It has been raining/snowing most of the weekend. I wish I would have gotten a picture of the shed Friday, but I wasn't thinking about it. Now the roof is covered with snow so you can't see what a good job Nathan did. Once the snow melts, I will take a better picture of the shed :)
The shed on Nov 11:
The shed this morning:
No comments:
Post a Comment