Our Eternal Family
Hurray! we get to see her. Welcome little one. She does have lots of hair. We will have to have hair parties for our girls, although Skyes is looking very thin now days.I am so excited for you and hope you are all well and rested
I'm so excited for you! She is beautiful and so much hair! Hope you're doing well.
Hi Samantha! I just found your blog on Tami's. Your daughter is beautiful~ love her little smile in the first pic! - Kate
She could not be cuter! I love her already! Can't wait to meet her!
Congratulations! She's so sweet! I love all that dark hair!
Ah, look at that dark hair! She's just gorgeous! Great job, guys! I hope you're doing well too, Sam. Congratulations to you all!
So cute! Congratulations! How is Blake reacting? I'm curious to see how Bryn Lee will take to our new little one. Hope you are feeling well!
Congrats! She is a doll!
Congrats she is so cute! have fun with the bows
Post a Comment
9 comments:
Hurray! we get to see her. Welcome little one. She does have lots of hair. We will have to have hair parties for our girls, although Skyes is looking very thin now days.
I am so excited for you and hope you are all well and rested
I'm so excited for you! She is beautiful and so much hair! Hope you're doing well.
Hi Samantha! I just found your blog on Tami's. Your daughter is beautiful~ love her little smile in the first pic! - Kate
She could not be cuter! I love her already! Can't wait to meet her!
Congratulations! She's so sweet! I love all that dark hair!
Ah, look at that dark hair! She's just gorgeous! Great job, guys! I hope you're doing well too, Sam. Congratulations to you all!
So cute! Congratulations! How is Blake reacting? I'm curious to see how Bryn Lee will take to our new little one. Hope you are feeling well!
Congrats! She is a doll!
Congrats she is so cute! have fun with the bows
Post a Comment