It's a good thing that Nathan had one more day off today because I have been cleaning like crazy. I have done 3 loads of laundry, changed the sheets and towels, vacuumed, moped, emptied the dishwasher, un-boxed and cleaned my new food processor (thanks Mom and Dad!), un-boxed and cleaned my new wheat grinder (thanks Rasmussens!), and cleaned the toilets, sinks, tubs, and a few baseboards...and it's only 2:00. It has been nice to have Nathan around to play with Blake today so I could get all of that done! I will probably regret doing that much later on tonight, but I'm not sleeping well anyways so at least I feel productive today.
Nathan has been able to get some things done today too (besides playing with Blake which is a big job!) - he took our Christmas tree outside, helped me with the food processor and wheat grinder, and since Blake is finally napping now, Nathan is down working on some electrical wiring in the basement so we can get the treadmill set up. Last week Nathan and his friend Jae moved our treadmill out of our bedroom down to the basement so that Nathan can exercise down there after the baby comes. In place of the treadmill, we put the lazy boy we inherited in our room (it had been in the basement for lack of a place to put it before). It will be nice to have a comfy place to sit in our bedroom once our little girl arrives! (...and hopefully she arrives soon- I am running out of things to clean!)
3 comments:
I hope she comes soon too! I love that you replaced your treadmill for the lazy boy. That sounds so much more comfortable!
Sounds like that burst of energy that supposed to come right before the baby comes...
You're a nesting machine! Can't wait to see pictures of her when she comes!
Post a Comment