Last week Nicole had her 4 month check up. Here are her stats:
Wt: 13lb 15oz (75%)
Ht: 24 3/4 inches (75%)
Head: 16 inches (50%)
To compare, here are Blake's stats when he was 4 months:
Wt: 13lb 1oz (10%)
Ht: 24 1/2 inches (10%)
It will be interesting to see if Nicole stays bigger than Blake! Nicole also had to get a few shots. She had a rough afternoon that day because of the shots. Then over the weekend, she got a cold so she has been stuffed up for several days now, so she has been fussy this week because of that. Hopefully she will get well soon so I can have my happy baby back!
And not to leave Blake out - That afternoon we made cookies for part of our Mother's Day gifts. Blake's favorite part of helping is licking the beater!
3 comments:
You have 2 very cute children!!!
Sam - that last comment was from me. I didn't realize I was logged in under Scott's account. Sorry! You were probably a little creeped out wondering who this "Scooter J" is watching your kids on your blog! ;)
No worries! I actually figured it out :) I had some memory that that was scott - I think I saw it on your blog or something.
Post a Comment