A few weeks ago when the kids and I were visiting my parents, mom took the 3 of us down to BYU. Blake was so excited! Apparently we have done our jobs as BYU grads and have raised BYU-loving kids :) (both Nathan and I got our Bachelors and Masters degrees from BYU) When we first were entering campus and saw the football stadium I told Blake that is where the cougars play football, so Blake kept repeating "BYU Football" over and over. Then we picked up Olivia who lived in the same dorm building that I did as a freshman - except she was on the 2nd floor and I lived in the basement. We all went to the Athletic Building. My Grandpa Davis volunteers there every Tuesday (running the front desk and giving tours). He showed us all a cool stuffed cougar and some other fun things. I wanted to get a picture of me and the kids with the cougar statue but Blake wouldn't cooperate, so Nicole and I took one:
Then we walked up to the Museum of Art and ate a tasty lunch and got to go to the Carl Bloch Exhibit which was wonderful! After we walked to the Eyring Science Center so I could say hi to my professors - I only got to talk to one but it was fun. I loved being at BYU again! It is such a beautiful campus.
Yesterday, Kyle graduated from the University of Utah (pics to come). We had to park at the UofU football stadium and get shuttled to the graduation ceremony at the Huntsman Center. When Blake saw the stadium, he kept saying "BYU Football!" ...we didn't have the heart to correct him. Luckily he got that out of his system before we got out of the car :) Go Cougars!!!
Oh, here is a picture of Nicole before we left for BYU (with Blake's bear). She is wearing the BYU shirt I had as an infant :)
1 comment:
Love that you have clothing from when you were a baby to dress your baby in...I too have an outfit (gender neutral) that was saved and I loved dressing Benjamin in it and comparing pics to when I wore it.
Post a Comment