We had a birthday celebration with my parents, Aunt Paula, Grandma & Grandpa Davis, and Nikki (Nathan's cousin who is living with us) on Aug 13. We celebrated both Blake and my Grandma Davis' birthdays. Everyone came up to our place which was really fun! We helped Nathan with sprinklers (more on that later), played around, went out to lunch at the Firehouse, and had cake and ice cream after opening gifts. What a day! Blake was spoiled!
Nathan's parents came over a few days before Blake's birthday to give him a gift:
On Blake's birthday we woke him up by singing to him and he opened gifts from Nathan & me and Nikki.
The 4 of us went out to pizza for dinner on his birthday and then had fun at the Willow Park Zoo.
Blake's favorite song now is "Happy Birthday". He sings it every day :)
1 comment:
Yay! Happy Birthday Blake! I love that train cake. I wish I could come up with something like that for J's birthday. They should have had a cake decorating class in the program.
Post a Comment