Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Potty


Oh my, have we had fun with potty training! It has been on again, off again since Thanksgiving. Blake will show interest for a few days and then decide he wants nothing to do with the potty. But I think that we are finally in it for the long haul. For the past few weeks Blake has been doing pretty well with the potty. He goes several days without an accident but on the days where he does have an accident, he usually has 2 or 3. He now only wears diapers at night and half the time he keeps those dry too. It will be so nice to only have one child in diapers again! ....and I sure hope Nicole is easier to potty train than Blake has been!

2 comments:

Kate said...

Way to go Blake! We too are in the on and off stage..lots of patience!

JeAnna said...

Thank you for posting this picture! I am using it as motivation...See Addie, Blake can go in the potty, so you can too!

(hope that doesn't sound weird. They are only two :)