This year I stayed home with Nicole during our annual Christmas Tree hunt. It was 18 degrees that day and I didn't really feel like keeping Nicole happy in the truck the whole time. Nathan and Blake headed up to meet Nathan's parents the Sat after Thanksgiving but on the way our truck stopped in the middle of the road. Mori came down to tow Nathan home. It turns out the fuel pump went out so Nathan and Mori spent the evenings of the next week fixing it :( On the plus side, thanks to a handy husband we saved $400 or so since we didn't take it to the shop.
After getting the truck home, Nathan and Blake headed up to Idaho with Nathan's parents to find some trees. They ended up getting 3 trees (one for us, one for Nathan's parents and one for his sister) but not before getting stuck in the snow and then helping 4 or 5 other stuck people get un-stuck. I was sure glad I stayed home! Our tree is really nice and the kids have been so excited - I will have to post pictures of it. Thanks Nathan!
Here are 2 pictures Nathan took of where they got stuck. They slid off the road and a jeep with a huge wench had to pull them out.
No comments:
Post a Comment