Nicole is a little climber these days!A few days before Christmas she started climbing on anything that she could. One day Nicole followed Blake into the bathroom and climbed up on his stool. She was pretty proud of herself!
The next day I gave Blake and Nicole a bath. I got Nicole out of the tub and let Blake stay in and play for a bit longer. I set Nicole in the living room and went to go move the laundry into the dryer. I heard her crawl down the hall and then I heard her stop so I didn't think it was a big deal. By the time I finished moving the laundry though she had made it to the bathroom and I heard a splash. Blake was calling for me as I was almost to the bathroom. I found Nicole back in the bathtub fully clothed. I have to keep my eye on my little climber now!
Since then, Nicole has moved on to walking. Before Christmas she would just take a step here or there, but since Christmas she is walking all the time! She still crawls too, but she is getting more and more sure of herself while walking.
1 comment:
Yeah for your little walker! Oops about ending up in the tub, but what a great picture to remember these silly times.
Post a Comment