Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Big News


Now you know why I have not been posting lately. I have not been feeling well most days and when I do feel good I have to catch up on cleaning, garden work, and other things around the house :) But 11 weeks have passed so hopefully I will be feeling better soon!

We are sure excited for our family to grow!

8 comments:

Missy said...

Congrats! That is exciting. I hope you get feeling better soon.

Katrina said...

Yay! Congratulations! I can't wait to see him/her!

Lori said...

This is great news! I'm so excited for you. I hope you feel better soon too.

Katie May said...

How exciting! I hope you feel better soon. Congrats!

AdamAndMelaine said...

Congratulations Sam! So happy for you!

Kate said...

So so so exciting!!! You're an awesome mom and have the cutest family. What wonderful news.

sarita said...

Hooray! I hope you feel better very soon. What exciting news!

Ashley Ann said...

So exciting! Congrats!!!