Wed, March 27 after Blake was done with preschool, the kids and I drove down to Salt Lake. We met my mom at the Gateway and had lunch and then went to the Children's Museum there. We spent a fun few hours at the museum!
Thursday my Dad took the afternoon off of work. The kids, my parents and I went down to Orem and Provo. We picked up my Grandma Payne and met Olivia at Brick Oven for lunch. Nicole needed a diaper change when we got to the restaurant so I changed her. Half way through lunch she pooped but when I went to get her another diaper, I realized that I had no more of her size – apparently I had put a lot of Kiersten’s diapers in the bag but didn’t get Nicole’s size. So I put Nicole in one of Kiersten’s diapers until we could run to the store. Luckily she didn’t have to go to the bathroom while she was wearing the small diaper!
After lunch we spent a few hours at Grandma Payne's house before taking her shopping.
4 Generations:
Friday, March 29 my parents took the kids and I to This is the Place.
Blake and Nicole were both excited to ride the ponies, but this is what Nicole looked like after the second time around the circle. She loves animals - at a distance.
Blake and Nicole panned for gold:
Stamped leather:
And Kiersten was just along for the ride :)
That afternoon, mom and dad gave Blake and Nicole Easter baskets with bubbles, a slinky and some teddy grahams in them.
Then Olivia and Dad hid eggs for an Easter Egg hunt for Blake and Nicole:
When Blake and Nicole were going to bed, Nathan got to my parents' place. So Kiersten got some cuddle time with her daddy.
Saturday, March 30 we went to an Easter Party at Grandma Rasmussen's place.
Before we left my parents' place, Kiersten got a nap with her Grandpa:
Nicole fell asleep on the way to the Rasmussen Party and stayed sleeping for an hour or so. She was tired!
After the egg hunt, everyone played a game where you tie balloons on your ankle and try to pop everyone else's and keep yours from popping:
(Blake and Nathan's unlce Lucian:)
Kiersten and her Great-Grandma Rasmussen:
Sunday, March 31 we had a nice day at church and then Nathan's parents came over for dinner.
My mom had sent me home with half a ham and a pan of funeral potatoes, so dinner was really easy! I cooked the ham in the crockpot with crushed pineapple and brown sugar – it was so good!



























1 comment:
Looks like an action-packed weekend! We too love the Children's Gateway museum. We've yet to make it to the rooftop to check out that helicopter though! Super cute pic of the girls in their matching Easter dresses. ;)
Post a Comment