Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Big Truck

Last week, Blake and I went down to Orem with mom and Paula to have lunch with Grandma and Grandpa Davis and pick up our flower pots. The pots turned out gorgeous!!! I am so excited about my hanging basket but somehow I forgot to take a picture of it! I did snap one of Blake and the pot mom got.

We had lunch at Gloria's Little Italy and they sat us next to a window looking out to University Ave, so Blake was in heaven! He LOVES pointing out cars and trucks and buses...although he can't quite say bus and car and truck sound a lot a like :)

After picking up pots, we went over to Grandpa and Grandma Davis' to visit for a bit. Grandpa let Blake play with his Sinclair trucks and planes. Blake had a ball! His favorite was the big rig - in fact, there were tears when we left because he wanted to take it with us.

The video at the end is the only one I have been able to get of Blake talking. He was so excited about the trucks that he actually let me get a video of him!






No comments: