Two weeks ago my sister had her Senior Prom. I was so happy Blake and I happened to be there so we could see her all dressed up! She is beautiful!!! I can't believe my little sister is graduating in a few weeks and going to college in the fall. She is so smart, so I know she will do well in whatever she decides to study!
I still have a hard time seeing Olivia so grown up! But man she has turned into a beautiful young woman! Tyler went to prom tonight...they grow up so fast!
3 comments:
She looks gorgeous!!
Olivia is so beautiful! Her dress is absolutely gorgeous as well, and I am so impressed that she chose something pretty AND modest.
You and your parents must be so proud of her!
I still have a hard time seeing Olivia so grown up! But man she has turned into a beautiful young woman! Tyler went to prom tonight...they grow up so fast!
Post a Comment