Saturday, March 26, 2011

Blake's Adventures

We have been trying to find some activities for Blake to do lately. Yesterday I took the kids on a bus ride with our friends Tami, Max and Skye. The bus is free up here and last fall they put a stop just around the corner so I don't know why I haven't done it before. Blake Loved it! We just rode the bus for its whole route - it took about an hour. I think we will be doing that again!

Here are some pictures of other things he has been doing.

Another Lowe's workshop (they gave him an apron and goggles this time!):

Books and Buddies. This is a program USU does once a month. They give the kids books (Nicole even got a book!) and have activities for the kids to do. It is at a different location each month - this month it was at Chick-fil-a so he played in their play area in addition to participating in the books and buddies activities. They had a fishing game which he loved and did several times and the kids made Jack and Jill stick puppets and colored itsy-bitsy-spider. I have been wanting to take Blake all year but the Jan activity was a week after Nicole was born and I forgot about it in Feb, so I was glad we were able to go this month!

Blake also likes to read to Nicole:

2 comments:

James +Tami + Max said...

We loved it too! Blake is very fun for Max. WE are lucky to have you guys live by us.

Kate said...

Love the bus idea. Seeing how much fun Benjamin has playing in a parked car, I bet he would really enjoy riding around on a moving bus!