Saturday, July 9, 2011

Locks of Love

While Nathan and Blake went fishing with Nathan's Dad today, Nicole and I went to downtown Logan to walk around the sidewalk sale. When we were about to head to the car we passed a salon. I decided to be spontaneous and go in to cut 10 inches my hair off for Locks of Love. After the hair lady chopped my hair off the back of my hair had some curl to it but she blow dried it straight. The stylist says that your hair can change after you have a baby so when I wash it I am going to let it air dry to see what it does :)


In other news, I gave Nathan and Blake hair cuts this week. Nathan's turned out good. Blake ended up with a buzz cut. Since I have only a short window of time to cut Blake's hair, I was trying to be fast and grabbed the #2 thinking I had grabbed the #4 and started with the top of his head. Oh well, it will be a cool summer cut for him...and it doesn't look that bad either :)

2 comments:

Kate said...

You look so fantastic! Love that it went for a good cause too. Always admired those who've done that. Way to be spontaneous!

Katie May said...

Wow! Way to go, Sam! I did that once and it felt SO liberating!