A week ago, one of my very best friends and her husband came up for a little visit. They were headed to Idaho for a reunion and stopped by to spend the night. It was so nice to have some girl-talk with Megan and it was fun for me to show her our house! Blake loved having Earl around to play with for a few hours too! Now we have seen each other twice this year! Way better than the one visit/year we have been having lately!
A few other pictures:
I always have to check on Nicole after she falls asleep because she likes to put her blankets on her face as she is falling asleep...usually she just has her blanket next to her, but last week I found her like this:
1 comment:
Oh, Wiggin Bill! I miss her, and you too! I'm glad you guys had some "girl time". And I can't get over how big Blake looks in that last picture.
Post a Comment