Friday, July 1, 2011

Nicole Update

Nicole is almost 6 months old! This week she figured out how to roll from her back to her tummy. She rolls over all the time now! The only problem is that she has been refusing to roll from her tummy to her back (she figured that out a few weeks ago) so she eventually gets so mad that I have to turn her over myself. Her evening nap yesterday was frustrating because she kept rolling over and getting mad so it took forever for her to get to sleep. I finally balled up a blanket and put it right next to her so she wouldn't be able to roll over!

Nicole is doing better with solids. She doesn't do the greatest with cereal or with the sweet potatoes I tried to give her but she loves mangos and bananas! Here is a picture of her sucking on a piece of mango:
She is oh so close to sitting up on her own.
She loves playing with her feet...don't know why this picture loaded sideways!
Nicole is such a happy baby! She loves watching Blake...or any child for that matter. She is sleeping great! She still has several naps a day. She only wakes up once between 7/8pm and around 6am on a usual night. At around 6am when she wakes I lay her down in bed with me and she falls asleep eating and I get another hour of sleep :)

We love our little girl so much!

No comments: