Tuesday, January 3, 2012

My Superheros

 I have some more Christmas posts to do, but I wanted to share these pictures from today. Blake wanted to be Batman and he wanted Nicole and I to wear capes to be superheros too. Surprisingly Nicole left the cape on for a bit and I got these cute pictures. I guess I need to work on a cape for Nicole!

This afternoon it was in the mid 40s so the kids and I played outside on our grass. Blake and I threw the football around. We all played with bubbles too. Who woulda thought that we would be playing outside with just a sweatshirt on in January! It was so nice to be out in the sun! Last month I don't think it got above 32 degrees more than a handful of days!

1 comment:

Kate said...

I know it! We're loving the recent warmness. It's so rare in Logan, and therefore so welcomed!