Wednesday night/Thurs morning Blake was up throwing up til around 2am so I made a bed for him in the front room. We watched Cars 2. Nicole slept through it all but then woke up somewhere around 3am upset...I think the lingering smell in the bedroom prevented her from getting back to sleep on her own so she ended up sleeping in the front room with me & Blake. It was a long night.
When he woke up Blake was fine...like nothing happened. He didn't want "his bed" in the front room put away so we left it up all day. Blake and Nicole had fun with it. Blake watched a movie while Nicole took her morning nap and I relaxed on the couch (I was tired!). Later on we had a picnic lunch on "Blake's bed". It ended up being a fun day despite our lousy night.

1 comment:
Way to make the most out of things! Too cute.
Post a Comment