Thursday, January 19, 2012

Pigtails and Ponytails

I am loving Nicole's hair right now! It is finally long enough to do more than clip it back or a single short ponytail on the top of her head.

Last week Nicole had a bad afternoon nap one day (or lets be honest...a few days). But one afternoon she and I were hanging out together while Blake was sleeping so I put her hair in pigtails for the first time. When Blake woke up, he said "Cole is a deer!" .....I would have never thought of pigtails being antlers!

The next day I was doing Nicole's hair and Blake said that I should make her a deer again. So here is Nicole sporting her cute new outfit from her Great Grandma and Great Grandpa Davis with pigtails again...and her favorite blanket.
This morning Blake slept in until after 7am. I was trying to keep Nicole quiet and she let me play with her hair. Below is what I came up with. I was just surprised she sat long enough for me to do that much!

No comments: