We have had a tough couple of weeks! Nicole had a little cold which wasn't a big deal, but then a few days later Blake got croup. He was hacking up a lung for several nights and had to miss a day of church, 2 days of preschool, and a playdate. The day he started to really get better, Nicole started coughing. The next night I was up with her every 20 min until 3am or so - then I got an hour of sleep. I knew something was really bothering her so I took her to the doctor and he discovered she has a double ear infection. The next night was just as bad as the night before and then the antibiotics finally kicked in. She is still getting up a few times a night but at least she goes right back to sleep. We have 3 more days of antibiotics to go.
Anyways, my whole point in telling you all that is to explain why I haven't been posting much.
At the end of January we went to the new Natural History Museum in Salt Lake with my parents and grandparents. It was tons of fun! Though when we go again, we will start backwards because the end is where the kids had the most fun. The museum has a lot of hand-on things for kids!
Here are the kids learning about the parts of a cell:
My dad is helping them learn about earthquakes:
Cute Nicole looking for dinosaur bones:
Blake could have played all day in this area! There were tons of dinosaur activities. I felt bad that it was one of the last things we saw, so by that time Nicole was getting tired and hungry.
It was a really fun museum to visit -something for every age group!
1 comment:
How fun! We have plans to go the end of next month with my family. Good to know you recommend starting at the end first!
Post a Comment