A few weeks ago Nathan and I got invited to a recognition dinner at Space Dynamics where Nathan works. So we decided to get our first non-adult babysitter since it would just be 2 hours or so. We asked the daughter of our friends next door to watch the kids. Blake was excited for her to come over...I suppose Nicole was too :) The kids had homemade pizza for dinner and then they watched a movie so they were happy!
Nathan and I enjoyed dinner together without the kids. After eating, they recognized each employee who had been working on 2 projects. Each employee got a certificate and a nice, light-weight Marmot jacket. It was a fun evening! Nathan has been enjoying his work at Space Dynamics (most days) and I am grateful he has a good job that allows me to stay home with our kids.
No comments:
Post a Comment