Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Santa

So I wrote a little about our visit to see Santa back in December and promised to scan in the picture we got. Since I have been working on Nicole's 1st year photo book, I finally scanned it in...better late than never!
Here is my journal entry of our visit to Santa:
Last night after dinner we went to the Anniversary Inn for their Holiday open house. Santa was going to be there and we thought Blake and Nicole would like that. They both liked walking through all the rooms but didn’t really like Santa. Blake was “a little bit scared” (as he says) and wouldn’t go anywhere near Santa without Nathan. Nicole was fine until I got her too close to Santa…then she burst into tears. They took a picture and printed it out for free for us- in the picture Blake is terrified and Nicole is crying. Classic. I guess our kids only like Santa in the abstract. The kids loved the candy canes Santa gave them on the plus side. It was really fun to see all the themed rooms that the Anniversary Inn has.

No comments: