Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Just a few pictures

A few weeks ago, I tried a new hair-do on Nicole:
I love this picture of her....no idea what she is looking at!
Blake got 4 quarters from his great-Grandparents (Davis) for Valentine's day. He wanted to buy an airplane, so we went to WalMart to see what we could find. They only had a few inexpensive ones ($3) and he didn't really like them plus he only had a dollar to spend, so we went across the street to the dollar store. I told him that he had enough money to buy one thing. It was a good little lesson on money management for Blake. He looked at all the toys and couldn't find an airplane, but he did find a cement mixer that came with some street signs. He loves that truck! Really, he loves any new truck he get or that he borrows from his friend Max (Max and Blake frequently trade toys - they decided to do this on their own!)
Just being silly:
Happy Nicole:

1 comment:

Kate said...

I like that money management lesson. I'll have to try with our boys sometime, Benjamin already likes money.