
Nathan and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary on Saturday. That morning I went to a Relief Society activity. Nathan, Blake and Kyle finished the forms for our concrete patio and finished filling the area with gravel while I was gone. We went out to dinner to Beehive Grill that night to celebrate our anniversary and after Blake went to bed we watched an episode of Planet Earth. Pretty low-key, but it turned out to be the perfect way to celebrate this year.

Also on Saturday morning, my uncle Mark passed away. We will all miss him. Once again, I am so grateful for the blessings we have from the temple. I know that he is with my Grandpa Payne (his dad) and my sister Stephanie. We will all be together again! I am so grateful that we could spend a fun day fishing with him last month - what a great memory! The picture below is one of my parents with my Dad's family on July 17, 2004 - the day Nathan and I were sealed for eternity in the Salt Lake Temple. Uncle Mark is the farthest on the right.

No comments:
Post a Comment