Yes, we are expecting our second!
I am about 12 weeks along this week. We had our first Dr appointment/ultrasound at 10 weeks because I have had 2 miscarriages since fall. Everything is going well with the baby so far and we are very excited! I have had a hard few weeks with morning sickness - I guess I had it easy with Blake :) Blake has been teething too (getting his 4 fangs) over the past few weeks, so between the two of us not feeling great, we have watched a few extra movies lately - oh well. Hopefully I will start feeling better as I get into the 2nd trimester, but we will see. I just feel bad not being able to help Nathan much with our yard work - especially since the heat makes me feel even sicker.
9 comments:
Yay! Congratulations Sam! I hope the morning sickness passes quickly...that's always the worst part for me. You're such a great mommy! (Don't feel too guilty for the extra movies--there is a time and a season for everything! Give yourself a little break :)
Hip hip hooray! I am so excited for you guys! I hope this pregnancy is worry-free and that the morning sickness goes away soon. And girl, let go of the guilt and bring on the movies!
I am so excited for you! I'll definitely keep you and this little one in my prayers! I can't wait to see Blake as a big brother!
I still can't believe you didn't tell me when you were here! ;) I love you!!!
Yay! That's so exciting! We're expecting in early January too...so I can totally sympathize with the morning sickness. Hope things get better here in a few weeks!
I'm sorry to hear about your miscarriages but I am so happy this pregnancy is going well! Congratulations!
No wonder the boat made you a bit SICK!!! hahahah Congrats stacy
Yippeee! Congratulations!! I'm so, so excited for you all. My mom always says this (and now I can agree along with her and then some) two is easier than one! Congrats again!
That is awesome!!! Congratulations you guys. I'm so excited for you. I am actually due with our second in January as well! Hope you get feeling better soon.
Post a Comment