Friday, July 30, 2010

Heber Creeper


Last week we spent a fun afternoon in Heber with my parents, Olivia, Paula, and my mom's parents. We ate at a fun burger place that had an electric train running around the ceiling. Blake watched that train almost the whole time we were there! After, we went on a ride on the Heber Creeper. Blake LOVED the train ride...except when the bandits came on to "rob" the train. Grandma and Grandpa bought Blake a cute conductor's hat, which Blake has worn every day since he got it. It was a lot of fun to see him get so excited about everything!









2 comments:

Katrina said...

For some reason I didn't think the train was going this summer. I'm going to have to take Jackson. Blake is so cute in his conductor hat.

Ashley Ann said...

He is so cute! I can't believe he is almost 2. Time flies by way too fast!