Friday, October 7, 2011

9 months


Nicole had her 9 month doctor appt yesterday morning. Luckily she didn’t have to get any shots! She is 17 lb 6 oz (30%), 28 inches long (75%), and her head circumference is 17.25 inches (50%). She is growing well and her ears look good, which I was happy to hear after she had that double ear infection 2 weeks ago.
Nicole is all over the place now. Ever since she started crawling on her hands and knees last week, she follows us everywhere. She loves to play with us on the ground by crawling on top of us. We had to put up the baby gate on Sunday night because she almost went head-first down the stairs.
Over the past few days, Nicole has mastered saying “dada”. Tuesday (10/4) I turned on the computer and she saw our background, which is a family picture. She immediately started grabbing for Nathan and saying “Dada”. I thought it was a fluke so I took her to another family picture in the house and she did the exact same thing! She has also been saying “baba” for a while…I think she might be trying to say Blake :)
Nicole loves eating solids…crackers, cheese, bread, pancakes, yogurt, mashed up fruits/veggies. She always wants to be eating when we are. She can drink out of a straw, but she has a hard time with sippy cups…she doesn’t quite get that you have to tilt it back to get the juice or water out. She has her bottom 2 front teeth.

 Eating a pancake:
Nicole loves her brother! They are starting to play more together, which is fun. They both love reading stories so we have started going to the library more.


2 more pictures from the past few weeks:


 After Bath time:


2 comments:

Ashley Ann said...

She is such a pretty girl!

sarita said...

I agree with Ashley, she is absolutely gorgeous! Her eyelashes are to die for! I'm sure you get comments about her beauty all the time. What a cutie!